Acrylic colors from Lefranc Bourjois | LEFRANC BOURGEOIS ACRYLIC PAINT
Acrylic colors 6 colors from Lefranc Bourjois is a set of multi-grade acrylic colors, and it is characterized by its soft texture, wonderful and attractive colors, and when used in paintings, it shows the beauty of the paintings.
Basic information and specifications about the product
- This package contains 6 different shades of acrylic.
- This type of color is characterized by the softness of its texture, and its delicate colors that increase the beauty of the paintings.
- Painters use acrylic colors in drawing many prominent lines and wonderful effects that increase the beauty of the paintings.
- These paints dry quickly and do not cause deformation to the palette.
- Acrylic colors do not need media to dilute, as they are characterized by their light density, and therefore they can be used directly for drawing on canvases.
- Acrylic colors are very lustrous, so you don't need a varnish or medium to give the paintings a glossy finish.
- These colors are not affected by external factors, as they are characterized by their high resistance against water, dirt and dust, do not yellow, do not oxidize and do not decompose.
- Acrylic colors are opaque and the painting appears with strong coverage, which increases its beauty.
- After drying these colors become solid, which makes them unaffected by water.
Product Type : Acrylic colours.
Color type: tube.
Number of colors: 6 acrylic colors in different degrees.
Color capacity: 20ml .
Brand: Lefranc Bourgeois.
Country of Origin: France.