Copic Sketch Pens | copy sketch
Product Description :
A set of felt-tip paints from the Japanese brand COPIC contains 36 colors.
- Copic Sketch pens are characterized by the fact that they have an alcohol basis and are also characterized by their quick drying, so you can enjoy an attractive and natural-colored palette.
- Each pen has two sides, one with a flexible brush for coloring soft and delicate areas, and the other with a hard and beveled brush for coloring large areas.
- The Copic Sketch pens set is characterized by the fact that it contains 36 colors of felt-tip in all grades of felt-tip colors, as it is characterized by its abundance of colors and ease of use and mixing.
- It has been used since the 1990s by fashion designers, designers, architects and painters and has wowed the world with its beauty.
- These pens are also a favorite of Japanese manga artists.
- Multiple shades of the same color can be created by creating chromatic layers.
- One color can give you 4 different shades when you color the same area and the same place.
- Combine the effect of watercolor and computer color.
- More than two colors can be mixed when filling the Copic Color Felt-Master Pen again.
- Felt colors are used with wood, pastel and watercolor colors and give the user a wonderful look.
- Any type of drawing paper can be used with it.
- The colors are of high quality and give the user the ability to be creative and paint a lot of areas professionally.
Tips for using felt-tip paints from Copic Sketch
- If you are not a professional in the field of drawing, do not paint large areas and start with small areas to benefit from the beauty of colors.
- Coloring large areas needs to use and combine the mix of colors for an impressive image.
- Number of colors: The box contains 36 different colors.
- Beveled/pointed tip type: The box contains more than one type of tip for coloring large areas with the wide beveled tip, and regular and smooth coloring with the pointed tip.
- Alcohol/Water Based: This set is characterized by the fact that it has an alcohol basis, which makes it dry quickly.
- Country of Manufacture: Japan