Faber-Castell Wooden Watercolor Set | Faber castell watercolor pencils
Product Description :
Faber-Castell watercolor wood colors combine the accuracy of pencil drawing and the transparency of watercolors. The box contains 12 different colors.
- Metal watercolor wooden box can not be broken, moreover, it is a valuable box.
- The box is available in a variety of colors.
- The colors combine lead wood colors from the same brand as Faber-Castell and watercolors.
- These colors dissolve in water easily and harmoniously.
- It gives the user the color harmony and the effect that works to give the paintings beauty and attractiveness.
- Faber-Castell watercolors are not easy to break as they are designed to be break resistant.
- It can be used as a valuable gift for friends.
- Watercolor wood colors suitable for use on a Japanese Sketchbook size B5 .
- It is impossible to do without the use of water-based wooden colors with The quality of the Canson manga brochure A4, as well as an A4 watercolor brochure These wood colors give the effect of watercolors on paper.
- It gives the user, especially the creators of professional watercolor artists, the ability to be creative and unique.
- Many different colors can be mixed together to create a vibrant palette of intent.
- You don't need a pallet to mix the colors with it like other types of watercolors do.
- The colors are made of non-toxic materials, so they do not affect users and children.
- Beginners do not find it difficult to use.
- Faber-Castell is an old-fashioned, high-quality brand since its factory was established in 1761.
- Number of colors: Available in 12 colors (watercolor wood).
- Product type: watercolor wood.
- Base: This type of color is characterized by the fact that it has a water basis.
- Country of Manufacture: Germany .