Stanger brand spray varnish | STANGER Acrylic varnish
Product Description :
Stanger brand glossy lacquer spray is a transparent insulating material that is placed on the board after it has completely dried to protect it from moisture, dust and water drops and keeps the colors of the painting from fading.
- The glossy varnish spray has the ability to protect paintings and sketches from moisture and dust.
- This is because the sprayer is made of a transparent material that does not leave a trace on your artwork and does not cause any damage to it or affect the colors.
- The box contains a tube with a clear, quick-drying material so it doesn't take any time on your art.
- The panels give a smooth and shiny feel.
- Keeps panels from fading and drips.
- Varnish is used on all wood, paper and cardboard surfaces.
- It can also be used on oil paintings.
- It is also used with metal surfaces and technical drawings in which acrylic colors are inserted.
Tips before using a glossy lacquer spray:
There are some tips and instructions that you should pay attention to before using the varnish spray so as not to cause any damage to the paintings:
- Paintings should be sprayed after at least a week of design and creativity to ensure that they are completely dry.
- Stanger Varnish Spray must be shaken vigorously before use.
- The spray should be at a distance of 30 cm to ensure better results.
- Spraying should be on a clean, dry surface.
- Cover the adjacent sides well before spraying so that they are not affected by its drips.
- Let the varnished surfaces dry long enough.
- Repeat this procedure 2-3 times if needed or more perfect coverage is desired.
Bottle capacity: 150 ml.
Color type: The sprayer has a tube inside that contains a clear, quick-drying substance.
Country of Manufacture: Germany.