Koi Flowmaster Water Colors | koi watercolor brush pens
Product Description :
A set of color pencils from the Japanese Sakura brand. The box contains 48 colors of Koi watercolor pens of different degrees, which can be mixed and come up with a new distinctive color.
- Helping artists and illustrators create and produce artwork.
- Koi watercolors are easy to use anytime and anywhere.
- More than one color can be combined and eventually come out with a masterful and impressive work of art.
- Koi Watercolors have a water-based base that is easy to blend and dries quickly to help you create multiple layers of color creativity.
- Use with A3 watercolor sketchbook.
- Felt colors feature a flexible brush head that enables you to create fine, medium or bold lines by changing the pressure on the brush and using the method of pressing on the paintings.
- These colors are used with Japanese mango leaves.
- Koi Flowmaster Water Colors are one of the best brands used in Saudi Arabia.
- It was made of non-toxic materials, so it can be used for children aged five years and over, and it has an odorless water basis.
- The pen is light at 0.26g so it is easy to use and carry.
- The box has an attractive shape that can be easily put in the bag.
- Their colors are attractive and give the paintings a natural aesthetic shape and a dazzling attractive shape.
- Felt colors from Koi brand can be refilled more than once.
- Easy to use with novice people.
- The case can be carried in the pocket with ease.
- Number of colors: 48 colors of felt.
- Head type: Koi Watercolor features a flexible tip brush with which to paint large areas.
- Color Base: This range features an odorless, water-based base of various shades that dries quickly.
- Country of Manufacture: Japan