Lefranc Burgess UV-resistant varnish | VERNIS À TABLEAUX ANTI-UV MATT
Product Description :-
Liquid varnish is characterized as being resistant to ultraviolet rays, which makes it the best choice among the types of varnish used to preserve paintings from damage.
Lefranc Bourjois lacquer is used to paint the paintings after they are finished, and it gives a matte effect to the painting.
Basic information and specifications about the product
- This product is characterized by its transparent color, which makes the painting matte without gloss.
- It is also resistant to ultraviolet rays and thus helps to preserve the paintings and the painting will not be exposed to fading or yellowing over a period of time on it.
- Painters use this varnish after the painting is finished, and it is evenly distributed to preserve the painting and protect the painting from dirt and dust.
- After distributing the varnish on the plates, it will not be affected by water, and this is due to its good water resistance.
- This type of varnish dries quickly.
- This product dries quickly on plates.
- This product will serve the purpose of protecting the board as it will give it a matte effect.
- It is characterized as matte, and can not be scratched in any way, and therefore it is one of the best types of varnish that is used in painting paintings after finishing painting them to preserve them.
- Helps maintain and maintain color palettes.
✬ Product type: UV resistant liquid varnish.
Product color: transparent.
✬ Product capacity: 75 ml.
✬ Brand: Lefranc Bourgeois.
✬ Final effect: translucent matte.