Lefranc Burgess Professional Combination Knives | painting knives LEFRANC BOURGEOIS
Lefranc Burgess Professional Combination Knives It is a set of knives for blending and coloring with a stainless steel head and a high quality wooden handle. Its primary use is the process of merging colors homogeneously with each other, in addition to helping in the coloring process.
Basic information about combination knives
- The knives for merging and painting from Lefranc Bourjois are the best types of knives for merging and painting .
- Easy to use and has a light weight.
- Knives are made of high quality materials, which is why painters rely on them for many of their artwork.
- The knife head is made of steel and this makes it good resistance to external factors, so it is not exposed to rust.
- The handle of the knives is made of wood of high quality and hardness.
- Knives are used in the process of merging colors, and help artists distribute colors on the paintings evenly, and help in coloring the paintings.
- This type of knives is one of the best types of knives that are used for drawing and color mixing.
- The knives are designed with a curved shape from the handle area to help the painter in the knife control process.
- The painters help create many sharp lines, several layers on top of each other, characterized by their thick paint, so the painting appears with a wonderful and attractive view that draws attention to its beauty.
- Knife set from Lefranc Bourjois contains different sizes of knives, which help in multiple and different processes of drawing .
Combination knives details:
Product type: Professional coloring and blending knives .
The number of pieces of the set: 6 pieces of different sizes.
21 cm - 16 cm - 10 cm - 5 cm - 4 cm - 1 cm
trade mark : LeFrank Burgess .
country of origin : France .