Acrylic colors from Lefranc Bourjois | Lefranc Bourgeois Acrylic Color
Product Description :
A set of acrylic colors from Lefranc Bourjois, one bottle of 200 ml, in various shades, between dark and light.
- Acrylic colors The package is sold separately and the capacity of one color is 200 ml and it is not necessary to buy all the colors.
- These colors are distinguished by their fluidity, ease of extension and integration on the palette, and they are one of the most professional colors.
- Available in several suitable colors that give you creativity and brilliance in artistic paintings.
- It is considered the first choice of professional painters to draw wonderful paintings.
- Easy to use even for beginners.
- Economical in price for its high quality.
- Each shade has its own number and this makes it easy to purchase the color in case the same shade is needed.
- Available in different shades of yellow, green, red, black, brown and all colors.
- Acrylic paints from Lefranc Bourjois, which are available in more than 28 different colors.
- It is not necessary to buy all the colors, but just buy a set of colors and mix them to get additional colors that are easy to use.
- This type of acrylic color is suitable for Strathmore Gray A4 Paper Notebook, as it gives the user the effect of realism and scenic landscapes.
- This quality is distinguished from other colors by its softness and wonderful effect on paintings.
- Solid colors once they are on the drawing papers.
- It can not be affected by factors and weather changes and does not yellow over time.
Tips when using acrylic colors for artists and painters
We recommend the necessity of having a palette or a color base to mix the colors with and a brush to use in coloring on paintings or sketchbooks, and this is because this quality is bought by users and customers in one.
- Product type: Acrylic paint in a plastic container capable of preserving color.
- Color capacity: 200ml bottle.
- Brand: Lefranc Bourgeois.
- Country of Manufacture: France.