Phoenix Oil Colors | PHOENIX OIL COLOR SET
Product Description :
The Phoenix oil color set is flexible to use, as it can be used by people from a beginner level in drawing to professionals, academics and artists. It is a set of colors that are safe for children in addition to its ease of use.
- A set of oil colors from Phoenix is characterized by the strength of its colors and the saturation of its color pigment.
- Phoenix oil colors are creamy and intense, and a diluted color can be obtained by diluting them with any oily medium.
- Oil colors are easy and flexible to use and can be easily blended.
- The tone and glossiness can be controlled by using a suitable oily medium such as linseed oil.
- The possibility of drawing on different materials of fabrics, papers and wood.
- The strength of the Phoenix colors and the saturation of the chromatic hue enable more contrasting tones to be obtained by blending or diluting.
- Phoenix colors are made with highly finely milled pigments, making them smooth and flowy, covering more area with less color.
- Creamy, high-intensity colors are diluted for contrasting shades.
- In addition to the possibility of re-painting on the same material, which makes it add an attractive and charming touch to the drawing.
- The set includes the colors that the painter needs to implement imaginative and realistic drawings. It is a set of colors of magic and imagination.
number of colors: The Phoenix color palette consists of 18 highly pigmented and intensely pigmented shades.
Color Capacity: The color tube of Phoenix has a capacity of 12 ml.
Country of Manufacture: China.