Refined turpentine medium from Lefranc Bourjois | LEFRANC BOURGEOIS FINE ART QUALITY REFINED TURPENTINE ESSENCE
Product Description :-
Lefranc Bourjois turpentine medium is known as high quality refined turpentine and is one of the best mediums for oil colours.
Refined turpentine is used as a transparent medium for oil colors and accelerates the drying process and gives the colors a matte effect.
Basic information and specifications about the product
- Turpentine is reproduced with high quality, so it does not adversely affect the colors.
- Turpentine is kept in a glass case to preserve its quality, and to give the artist the result he wants.
- This product is used as a base medium for oil colours.
- Turpentine is characterized as a transparent medium that reduces the intensity of the color without causing any change, which makes it not affect the color of the paintings.
- The medium is mixed with oil colors to reduce its high density, making it more smooth and easy to handle, and easy to distribute on the palette.
- The density of turpentine medium is proportional to the density of oil colors and therefore does not cause any change in the colors of the paintings.
- The artist can create multiple translucent layers with this product, which is ideal for creating transparent layers.
- Turpentine medium is one of the best mediums for mixing with oil colours.
- Increases how quickly colors dry on plates.
- Gives palettes and colors a matte finish.
- It keeps the panels from being affected by external factors such as dirt, dust, water, etc.
✬ Product type: Turpentine medium is intended for oil colors.
✬ Media color : transparent.
✬ Product Capacity : 75ml.
✬ Brand : Lefranc Bourgeois.
✬ Country of Manufacture : France.
✬ Final effect : translucent matte.