Lefranc Bourjois, safflower oil medium | LEFRANC BOURGEOIS BRILLIANT SAFFLOWER OIL
The medium of safflower oil from Lefranc Bourjois is used to improve the fluidity of oil-type colors and maintain their purity and purity. This medium is characterized by its glossiness, which increases the beauty of the paintings.
Basic information and specifications about the product
- Safflower oil medium keeps the colors of the paintings pure and pure.
- It gives colors a nice shine, especially when combined with light and white tones.
- It improves the fluidity of oil colours.
- This medium is used for polishing oil-colored paintings.
- When this medium is combined with light colors such as white and others, it gives the paintings a super luster.
- Safflower oil medium is a light oily medium that improves the fluidity of oil colors.
- This medium is used to keep colors from changing, it prevents paintings from fading.
- This medium is a stabilizer of colors, it preserves the paintings and makes the colors not affected by external factors.
- It helps in drying the colors in a quick way, which does not cause them any distortion or change in the graphics.
- It helps in merging the colors together in a smooth way, making it easier to use.
- Preserves the colors from external factors, and prevents their yellowing over a period of time.
- Reduces the intensity of oil colors and makes them light and easy to distribute on the paintings.
Product type: Medium used in oil colours.
Media color: transparent to light yellow.
Product capacity: 75ml.
Brand: Lefranc Bourgeois.
Country of Manufacture: France.