Gum arabic varnish from Lefranc Bourgeois | LEFRANC BOURGEOIS DAMMAR VARNISH
Product Description :
Gum arabic varnish from Lefranc Bourjois, high glossy and viscous, preserved in a glass container with a capacity of 75 ml, used in polishing many types of surfaces.
Basic information and specifications about the product
- Gum arabic varnish is characterized by its high glossiness and the ability to apply it to paintings, wood and some dry surfaces.
- Protects the painting from fading over time.
- Restores the colors and luster and luster.
- Preserves the drawing boards from being affected by external factors.
- Gum arabic varnish is distinguished by its viscosity and glossiness.
- Store the varnish in a glass box.
- Gum arabic varnish is applied on wooden surfaces and some dry surfaces, and this is due to its high glossiness.
- Varnish is applied to the paintings because it keeps them from fading over time, as it restores the luster and luster of the colors.
- The varnish is transparent, which makes it suitable for all colored surfaces.
- The composition of the varnish is oily, which makes it a good water-resistant and protects all surfaces from being affected by water.
- Varnish improves the appearance of surfaces, but it protects them from air and moisture.
Instructions for use:
- Before using the gum arabic varnish, the package is placed in a container with warm water, due to the intensity of the viscosity of the varnish.
- The varnish is used on the paintings after making sure that they are completely dry, and it is distributed on the plate in equal proportions using a special brush for varnish, and it must be ensured that it is clean before use.
Product type: Gum arabic varnish for polishing large surfaces.
Final Effect: Gives a glossy and transparent appearance to surfaces and panels.
Product capacity: 75 ml.
Brand: Lefranc Bourgeois.
Country of Manufacture: France.