Watercolor palette | Artist palette
Product Description :
Watercolor palette containing 12 stone watercolors and a paintbrush.
- An easy-to-use watercolor palette for beginners and children.
- Comes with a watercolor brush.
- It can be cleaned easily, as it is from the category of watercolors that are easy to get rid of.
- It doesn't take much time to dry.
- It has a slot that the user can put his hand in for easy carrying and use of the palette.
- You do not need a place to combine colors with it, as it is possible to mix and combine more than one color with ease.
- Use with A3 watercolor sketchbook .
- It can also be used with a sketchbook every day .
- Also used with a notebook Make your art from Canson A5 .
- These types of colors do not need to be a professional to use them.
- Primary colors such as blue, yellow and red can be mixed to get additional colors and used in our art paintings.
- Mixing blue with yellow gives us green, red with yellow gives orange and so on.
Tips for beginners on using watercolor palettes
There are some important tips for all beginners in the field of art to take advantage of this type of watercolor and use it correctly:
- Do not mix the colors directly on the canvas, but it is better to mix them on the palette and then use the color you want in your palette.
- A soft sponge can be used to get rid of excess color residue.
- Number of brushes: one drawing and coloring brush with a watercolor palette.
- Hair type: The brush has soft hair, so it is easy to use.
- Colors Type: Dry water color palette.
- Number of colors: 12 colors.
- Country of Manufacture: China.